|• With the ability to leverage the existing network, save on wiring costs and installation time.
• Streaming video, bidirectional audio, data (PTZ), digital inputs / outputs and power (PoE), even for cameras with IR LED lighting, all in a single network cable.
• Network Architecture, easily distributed and scalable in the future.
• Easy viewing, monitoring and control from anywhere on the network.
• High resolution HD H.264 with greater definition and detail of the images.
• Wide range of IP camera formats (mini dome, vandal resistant, box, tube, hub, with light IR, PTZ).
• Multiple video compression codecs H.264 / MPEG-4 / MJPEG.
• Several configurable resolutions from 160 x 112 pixels (QQVGA) to HD1280 x 1024 pixels (SXGA).
|• Video quality without interference and signal loss, possible images via an analog system.
• TCP / IP communication with the possibility of transmitting wireless (Wifi, Wimax, 3G).
• New video recorders autonomous 100% IP: GNR-2000 (16 channels) and XNR-4200 (up to 64 channels).
• Technology and market expansion.
• Videos on YouTube demonstration of each camera and for the formation of the installer.
• Tool free online Project Planner to project design, compatible with the format of AutoCAD drawings.
• Tool free SDK for software developers, the video offers great value to an application.
• IP Video standards supported: PSIA and ONVIF.